Do you need to set up your home office with furniture that is beautiful as well as practical. We have all your home study or business needs for you to peruse. Various designs in desks & office chairs. Prompt & free delivery. Multiple payment options. Order today.
Set up Your Office With Adjustable Office Furniture
Office furniture must be adjustable and comfortable. We stock a range of adjustable desks and chairs suitable for any office. With a comfortable workspace, you will be more efficient and productive.
Tips When Buying an Adjustable Standing Desk
Below are a few things to know and consider when purchasing your new desk:
- There are three types of adjustable standing desks. A hand crank sit-stand desk is the cheapest option but can be unreliable if the weight on top of the desk is not evenly distributed. The second type is an electrical adjustment. The desk will raise and lower with the push of a button and is the best option if you like to change from sitting to standing frequently throughout the day. Finally, we have the outlier, which uses compression to move the desk up or down.
- Create a makeshift option first to experience standing to work before your purchase. This test will allow you to determine height and space requirements. You can do this by working at your kitchen counter or adding a temporary shelf to your current desk.
- If you typically work on a laptop, you should consider purchasing a computer monitor to use when standing. The separate monitor will allow you to keep the keyboard and monitor at the correct heights for your eyes and arms. This ergonomic option will enable you to work comfortably for more extended periods.
How Much Do You Really Know About Office Chairs
A few smart chair features you may not be familiar with:
- Waterfall seat – Ever sit on a chair and feel the seat pushing into the back of your knees? A waterfall seat is one where the front of the seat pan curves down, like a waterfall. This design prevents that uncomfortable jabbing sensation in the back of the knees as you work.
- Breathable upholstery – You spend a lot of time seated at different office desks during your workday. For comfort, the seat materials must allow air to flow and heat to escape. Avoid overheating by choosing chairs with breathable upholstery, and something you will want to sit on all day. Avoid materials that are abrasive or itchy.
- Tool-free adjustment – When you first sit in your office chair, you should adjust the height and back to ensure you have ninety-degree angles at your hips, knees, and ankles. Chairs that require special tools to adjust take too much time, and as a result, people do not make the adjustments. Tool-free adjustments allow you to adjust the chair for your comfort quickly.
When purchasing your office chair, ensure you choose a chair that will be comfortable – one that includes a waterfall seat, luxurious upholstery, and easy adjustments.
Why Focus Online Deals
Focus Online Deals is an Australian-owned and operated company that has been serving our customers for over five years. We stock furniture that allows you to outfit both your home and office, quickly and affordably.
We can help you find the perfect desk and chair for your office, give us a call.